Monday, June 9, 2008

Hola!

Hola!

Bienvenidos a mi blog! Aqui voy a escribir sobre mis aventuras en Argentina. To introduce myself, I'm an Italian citizen/US permanent resident studying something at the University of Washington... and this summer [or is it winter?] I'm going to be studying in Argentina for five weeks (yay!) To clarify that "something" that I'm studying: I am technically in the business school, but I'm planning to change my major to informatics...and of course continue taking Spanish courses and start studying Russian.
Anyways, I'll update this blog throughout my journey...just don't expect it to be written in English all the time....Per adesso vi saluto e vi lascio con un bel filmato di Pablo Argentino to keep you entertained (or confused if you don't speak Italian) =D

No comments: