Monday, June 23, 2008

Days 2-3

The last couple of days have been fun. Yesterday I went to the Centro with Kendra, Nate, Clarke, and their brothers Tomas and Tomas. The center is huge, we just saw the CBD (gcse term for central business district), la Playa de Mayo, and a bunch of places along the way since we walked there from the train station. Then today we took the placement test and I placed into the advanced level which means that I'll be studying literature (yay!) I'm so tired of studying grammar! And then we went out to get lunch. And then I managed to get home without getting lost too much and by asking directions just twice. I'm kind of proud of myself actually, haha.

PS I was only able to upload the pictures to my facebook, I might here some later, it depends on my mood.

No comments: